Effective Date: December 19, 2017
GENERAL TERMS & DMCA NOTICE
4. How We Treat Postings To This Site (Blog, Chat Room, Live Webinar, Members Area, Forum, or Comments Section).
4.1 We will not treat information that you post to areas of this site that are viewable by others (for example, to a blog, chat room, live webinar, members area, forum, or comments section) as proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor posts to this site or to exercise any editorial control over such posts; however, we reserve the right to review such posts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate. Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing or storing content that could subject us to any legal liability, whether in tort or otherwise, or that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is prohibited, including without limitation information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights, and material that violates export control laws.
4.2 We, in our sole discretion and without notice, reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, remove or delete any material submitted as a comment to a blog, chat room, live webinar, members area, forum, comments section, provided for display or placed on this site. Specifically, we reserve the right to delete or decline to post content that contains profanity; sexual content; overly graphic, disturbing or offensive material; vulgar or abusive language; hate speech, defamatory comments, or offensive language targeting any specific demographic; personal attacks of any kind; spam; promotions for commercial products or services.
4.3 By submitting a comment for posting, you agree that we are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Agreement.
5. Defamation; Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of "interactive computer services" under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for content or any other information posted to this site by third parties. We neither warrant the accuracy of such postings or exercise any editorial control over such posts, nor do we assume any legal obligation for editorial control of content posted by third parties or liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information contained in such postings.
7. Separate Agreements. You may acquire products, services and/or content from this site. We reserve the right to require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of your use and/or purchase of such products, services and/or content.
8. Ownership. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyrights and other intellectual property in the content of this site is owned by us and/or others. Except for the limited rights granted herein, all other rights are reserved.
9. DMCA Notice. This site is an Internet "service provider" under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA"). As Required by the DMCA, this site maintains specific contact information provided below, including an e-mail address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding materials posted to this site. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below (our agent for notice of claimed infringement):
Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Access A Trader LLC
46 Hillside Avenue
Florham Park, New Jersey 07932
Email: [email protected]ader.com
You may contact our agent for notice of claimed infringement specified above with complaints regarding allegedly infringing posted material and we will investigate those complaints. If the posted material is believed in good faith by us to violate any applicable law, we will remove or disable access to any such material, and we will notify the posting party that the material has been blocked or removed.
In notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, the DMCA requires that you include the following information: (i) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (ii) description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material; (iii) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (v) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
10. Warranty Disclaimers. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENTS SIGNED BY THE PARTIES, THE SERVICES, CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS", AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES OR SEPARATE AGREEMENT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE, THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT: (A) WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THESE DISCLAIMERS CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO PURCHASE OR USE OF THE ITEMS OFFERED BY THIS SITE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THESE DISCLAIMERS. IF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF THIS SITE OR OUR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. Links to This Site. We grant to you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this site provided that the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any logo, trademark, or tradename that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without our prior written consent.
14. Participation In Promotions of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry:
Access A Trader LLC
46 Hillside Avenue
Florham Park, New Jersey 07932
Email: [email protected]
You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
15. Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
16. Severability. If any provision of these terms is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of these terms, and these terms shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
17. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
MEMBERSHIP & SERVICES TERMS
1. Violation - Termination of Account
Access A Trader reserves the right to investigate violations of any of these Terms and Conditions or any other policies of Access A Trader or the Site, or any other violations of any state, federal or local law, rule or regulation, and to pursue any remedy available to Access A Trader whether at law, in equity or otherwise. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Access A Trader may notify, involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting users who violate these Terms and Conditions or any other policies of Access A Trader or the Site, and any other violations of any state, federal or local laws, rules or regulations. You further acknowledge and agree that Access A Trader has no obligation to, and does not, screen or monitor any users, information, materials or other content provided or made available through the Site, but has the right to do so at any time in its sole discretion. You further acknowledge and agree that Access A Trader may, in its sole discretion, remove or delete any entries, information, materials or other content, and terminate the subscription, membership or account (collectively, your “account”) of any user, that violates these Terms and Conditions or otherwise posts, submits, or disseminates content that Access A Trader finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable.
You acknowledge and agree that Access A Trader may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or terminate your account if you breach these Terms and Conditions. Access A Trader may refuse, in its sole discretion, to permit any use of the Site, and may refuse to permit any person to access or use the Site or your account for any reason at any time.
2. Purchases and Refunds
Through the Site, Access A Trader offers both individual products for sale and subscription, membership or other periodic fee-based services. For individual products purchased through the Site, a valid credit card will be required to complete the purchase and the amount of the purchase will be charged to the credit card concurrently with the completion of the purchase on the Site. When you purchase an individual product, you will receive a streaming or digital version; no physical copies of products or other materials will be shipped or provided to you.
When purchasing subscription, membership or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, a valid credit card will be required for billing purposes. You hereby consent to, acknowledge and allow Access A Trader to store (or cause a third party to store on behalf of Access A Trader) such payment information and agree to the following policies and procedures for payment of subscription, membership or other periodic fees related to the Site.
Immediately upon signing up for an account or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, the fees associated with the first period or term of your selected account or service (monthly, quarterly, annual, as applicable) will be charged to such credit card. Within ten (10) business days prior to the expiration of the initially selected period or term, and each subsequent such period or term until your account or other periodic service is cancelled in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the fees associated with your selected account or service for the following applicable period or term will be automatically renewed, and an amount for your renewed account or service will be billed and charged to such credit card by Access A Trader in accordance with the Site’s then-current pricing schedule. If the credit card associated with your account or service should expire, terminate or any payment is otherwise rejected by the issuing company, Access A Trader may immediately terminate your account or service. It is solely your responsibility to ensure (1) that valid credit card information remains on file for your account or service and the automatic renewal thereof, and (2) that a valid email address remains on file for your account or service for any communications from Access A Trader related thereto.
Access A Trader is not required to provide, any refunds or credits for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal.
All fees charged by Access A Trader in connection with any product purchased or account or service of the Site are exclusive of any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by any taxing authority, and you shall be, and hereby are, responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties arising from your purchase of products or use of the Site.
3. Modifications to the Site and Pricing
Access A Trader reserves the right to, and you acknowledge and agree that Access A Trader may, modify the Site, including without limitation the content, materials and services offered thereby, and the fees, costs and pricing associated with the Site at any time and without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Access A Trader reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part or portion thereof) without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the then-current version of the Site, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions and may result, in Access A Trader’s sole discretion, to a price increase. Access A Trader shall not be liable to you, or to any third party, for any damages, costs, expenses or other liabilities related to any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, Access A Trader may use banner notices or similar devices to alert you to certain modifications to the Site or the pricing associated therewith. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Access A Trader or the Site to an email address associated with your account or service, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Access A Trader may communicate with you through any available means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services, including the postal service, about your account or service or any products or services associated with the Site. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Site or pricing.
Your account or service may be cancelled at any time. As set forth above, no refunds will be issued. Upon cancellation, we will revoke any tools or licenses associated with your account as well as access to all training and other membership benefits including, but not limited to: Alpha Trader Society Facebook Group, Live Interactive Webinar / Chat Room, Daily Watch Lists, Recap Videos, and other benefits.
When you cancel, you are solely responsible for properly canceling your account or service. Your account or service may be cancelled at any time by (i) logging into your account within training.accessatrader.com and cancelling your billing or (ii) by requesting such cancellation in writing by email to [email protected], which cancellation request must receive a confirmation of receipt from Access A Trader and which cancellation will be processed by Access A Trader in accordance with its timelines and procedures for email cancellations. Cancellation requests by telephone, facsimile or other means of communication cannot, and will not, be accepted, honored or effective. No data, content or information can be recovered once your account or service is cancelled, and you assume all responsibility for preserving any data, content or information on your account or service prior to its cancellation. Access A Trader may retain data, content or information from your account after cancellation in backup and/or archival copies of the Site and related databases, but such copies, if any, will not be available to you.